We love money, you love money. Let's make abunch of it!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How can we advertise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waple
Admin


Posts : 61
Points : 90
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: How can we advertise?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey guys! I've been advertising this site a lot and...I guess we have some growth. Heh. But, If you guys could help in any way possible that would be fantastic.

So, do you guys have any ideas on how we could make this more successful and active?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bringinginthedough.forumotion.com
Dr.waffles



Posts : 16
Points : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 am

We could all post it in other forums that without spamming. I already have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waple
Admin


Posts : 61
Points : 90
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Ahhh...I didn't even think of that. Should it be forums that are oriented to money making? or should it be any forum that we can find?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bringinginthedough.forumotion.com
Dr.waffles



Posts : 16
Points : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Waple wrote:
Ahhh...I didn't even think of that. Should it be forums that are oriented to money making? or should it be any forum that we can find?
A simple "free advertising forums" search on google will show a lot of them. Also the linkbucks forums has a section for website advertising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waple
Admin


Posts : 61
Points : 90
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Alright cool. I'll go around and post this is some forums. Hopefully we'll get more traffic. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bringinginthedough.forumotion.com
nickster7900



Posts : 9
Points : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 am

if you tell the people on linkbucks they can post their links here they will come running
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waple
Admin


Posts : 61
Points : 90
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 am

That's what I've been trying to do, but it hasn't been working that well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bringinginthedough.forumotion.com
Gahad

avatar

Posts : 7
Points : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:06 am

Dr.waffles wrote:
Waple wrote:
Ahhh...I didn't even think of that. Should it be forums that are oriented to money making? or should it be any forum that we can find?
A simple "free advertising forums" search on google will show a lot of them. Also the linkbucks forums has a section for website advertising.
if I'm not mistaken You posted a topic on adf.ly forums right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adf.ly/25czV
Dr.waffles



Posts : 16
Points : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Gahad wrote:
Dr.waffles wrote:
Waple wrote:
Ahhh...I didn't even think of that. Should it be forums that are oriented to money making? or should it be any forum that we can find?
A simple "free advertising forums" search on google will show a lot of them. Also the linkbucks forums has a section for website advertising.
if I'm not mistaken You posted a topic on adf.ly forums right?
Yes I did and tried my best not to make the post seem like spam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How can we advertise?   

Back to top Go down
 
How can we advertise?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Should Nintendo Release A Splatoon Demo And Advertise The Heck Out of It?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bringing in the Dough! :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: