Bringing in the Dough!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love money, you love money. Let's make abunch of it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I make money on Youtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.waffles

How I make money on Youtube  Empty
PostSubject: How I make money on Youtube    How I make money on Youtube  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 am

1. Upload a video about lets say a free game
2. Add a link to the game's website
3. Using adf.ly or linkbucks to shink them all the visitors will earn you money
4. Repeat with newer games or whatever your making videos of
Back to top Go down
CabbageHead

PostSubject: Re: How I make money on Youtube    How I make money on Youtube  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am

Hey waffles can i see your youtube channel? just wanna see the types of viedos you create n upload Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr.waffles

PostSubject: Re: How I make money on Youtube    How I make money on Youtube  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

CabbageHead wrote:
Hey waffles can i see your youtube channel? just wanna see the types of viedos you create n upload Smile
Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Drgamerful i download gaming videos from websites like http://www.gametrailers.com/ and upload them to youtube with an adf.ly link.
Back to top Go down
CabbageHead

PostSubject: Re: How I make money on Youtube    How I make money on Youtube  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Wow Dr, thats awesome. I should try this, just with movie trailers.
Will youtube bann me for getting movie trailers off IMDB or etc etc?
Back to top Go down
Dr.waffles

PostSubject: Re: How I make money on Youtube    How I make money on Youtube  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 am

CabbageHead wrote:
Wow Dr, thats awesome. I should try this, just with movie trailers.
Will youtube bann me for getting movie trailers off IMDB or etc etc?
You may get some videos deleted or blocked in some countries which I find silly because your giving them free advertising. The trick is to learn which companies block your countries and avoid uploading trailers from their movies. For example I had a few copyright claims from EA so I try not to upload videos of their games or you could make an account for the trailers which your unsure of if no copyright occurs upload to your other channel. Also you may need some help getting started so try http://enhanceviews.net you can get free youtube views, likes, comments etc also it has an automated sub 4 sub system which can get you hundreds of subscribers. Use the secondary account to subscribe to loads of people and you can use sub credits to claim subscribers on your other channel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I make money on Youtube    How I make money on Youtube  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I make money on Youtube
Page 1 of 1